A HOME TO FIT
You need a home that fits. You noticed lately your home is not quite right for you anymore. It may be too big or too small or you want to move to a new neighborhood.
But wait! First you must sell your current home and you have questions.
- How long will it take?
- Home much is it worth?
- How do I pick a new neighborhood and deal with the whole process?
EASY – Joe Richter is your South Orange County neighborhood specialist. First, he makes selling your current home a smooth experience.
Serving the Orange County Life-style Artery from Newport Beach through Ladera Ranch including Laguna, Irvine, Baker Ranch, Foothill Ranch, Portola Hills, Trabuco Canyon, Dove Canyon, Coto de Caza, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, and Aliso Viejo for more than 30 years he knows the area and what it takes to make a home sell.
He works with a team of marketing experts (includings staging, photography, video, property website, virtual tours, Facebook, social media) to sure you get the best price for your current house.
Then, you and Joe can get busy –
What does that mean to you in the end? Your new home looks enchanting and best of all, you sigh with pleasure every time you walk in the door.
- Picking the right neighborhood (Joe believes that choosing your right neighborhood is just as important as the house).
- Pick a new home that you love and meets your needs.
- Financing, inspections, closings and more – Joe is on top of it all.
Here is Joe’s Story in his own words –
I grew up in the farmlands of western Ohio. Working hard and looking out for your neighbor were essential. As a teenager I discovered I had a knack for math, attention to detail and being a ‘completer’, capable of finishing any task I started and doing so in a cost-effective, time-efficient way. So I, inspired by my father and grandfather, became a fine woodworker, studying at a prestigious school in Boston. Home building and historical restorations became my vocation.
Arriving in California I built and sold my first custom homes in Laguna and Newport. After about 6 years I entered the production home building industry where I also became responsible for sales and marketing.
With my background in customs and historical restorations, I brought a commitment to quality and service to production home building that was recognized in Professional Builder magazine (link to article) as "...setting standards for quality and service the entire industry should emulate".
The thing I am perhaps most pleased with accomplishing is, as a boy from farm country who did not think college was possible or necessary, I graduated from Pepperdine with a business degree, Summa cum Laude, and number one in my class.
Today, licensed in California and Oregon and also active in Washington and Texas, we focus on brokerage, with a long career in residential, in both custom homes and production homes, it was an easy transition to the single family residential resales industry. We also continue in commercial brokerage with a focus on apartments and office buildings.
My experience in production home building provides my clients with a broader array of marketing tools and depth of insight into the data of market trends no one else can match. Check out our Monthly Market Reports to see for yourself. Link to Communities or check out the Monthly Update Market Trends on our navigation menu.
Why You Should Choose Joe As Your Realtor®
He strives to be the best in customer satisfaction, integrity and has the drive to provide you with the best service possible. Whether this is your First Home or if you are Moving Up or Downsizing, he invites you to begin your journey with him. You deserve a home that fits your needs. Joe can and will help you with great real estate deals again and again because he brings:
- Long experience – He has lived in Orange County for 40 years and knows the area extremely well. Buyers often have questions about schools, communities, age cycles of areas and valuation differentials. His experience provides the background on many areas others just cannot provide.
- Knowledge of real estate transactions – Not only does he know our local market, but also eats, breathes and lives it. He knows the active listings, the coming soon inventory and is always more than happy to preview a listing for his clients. Also, over the years, he has developed a stellar reputation with the other Realtors. They know that he knows his stuff, is prepared and executes to completion. Because of this, Realtors are glad to work with him on the other side of the transaction which makes it easier to get buyer offers accepted and to seller’s counter offers agreed to.
- Skilled negotiated – As a real estate agent, negotiation, is critical skill. He has attended many negotiation classes. In addition to more than 5,000 residential sale transactions, over the years he has been involved in transactions in land development, institutional size apartment sales and purchases, Class A office building, resorts properties, and golf course. Negotiating deals large and small requires being able to understand market and the interest of parties.
- True enjoyment for helping people – His mission is also to be positive, helpful, instructional, and enthusiastic at all times – focusing on solutions, not challenges, anticipating the next steps and being prepared. He takes care of business first and foremost but has fun and true enjoyment from helping people in the process.
Whether you are selling, buying, or investing – Joe is your choice. He is on your side. When you have a home to sell or buy – call, text or email him. As a busy professional he may not be able to take your call. Please be sure to leave a voice mail so he can get back to you promptly. He will be there to help and support you through the process.
- 949 677-7722 call or text
CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE